Does anyone have the Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat?

did you ever use it as a rear facing car seat? were you please with it and did it fit into your car well??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• To be honest, I hated this seat, and returned it. It is almost impossible to get the cover off. I loved it, researched it. I chose a Britax in it's place. Read the reviews on Babies R Us website and you'll see many of the same complaints.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We love ours (our daughter does, too), but we didn't use it until she was forward-facing.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• we researched many car seats and decided that this was the safiest one that money could by without being a millionaire. We have used the carseat since the day we picked up our second daughter from the hospital. she is 3 months old now and we are still using it as rear facing. personally it could recline a little more but it is my seat design not the carseat itself. the cover is EASY as hell to get off, takes like 10 minutes to take off if that. NOW it did take hubby 4 hours to hook all up again, but i think that had more to do with his "good idea" to redesign how the straps get looped into the seat, MEN!!! anyways after 4 hours i said move and it took me like 10 minutes to put the whole thing back together and back in the car. we use the latch system AND the seat belt to secure (why not double buckle wont hurt anything) but we love the carseat and i look forward to hubby attempting to "improve" it with ever wash!
    ArmyWife_MomX2

Answer by ArmyWife_MomX2 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2009