What should I do?

My baby daddy was denying my daughter for the longest and we just got the paternity results back and like I been telling him he is the father. He has only seen my baby twice and the second time he lied about bring'n his girlfriend down and she was around my child without my knowledge . the situation got way out of control and he told me " fuck you take your daughter and leave". he allows his girlfriend to disrespect me and he does nothing for my child. He always say he's trying and he wants to do more but It's all talk. He kicks my back in to his family and had them thinkn that I was lying about my daughter being his. Im so mad but I kno I shouldn't be because I get to see my princess everyday, Im a college student with a 3.6 GPA and I work. So why am I letting him and his girlfriend get to me. I was so good to him and I just wanted him to be a father to his 1st and only child. Im at the point where I don't want him to see her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't let him then..obviously he's very rude and an ass. unless he can grow up and respect you then screw him!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Don't push it about him seeing her. Maybe he'll go away but make him pay child support. Maybe he'll get gf pregnant and leave you alone

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Life goes on sounds like you have a good sense of things. If I was in your position take his tale to court and keep it moving. SNAP 2X' S
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry you have to deal with this but good for you for moving your life in a postive direction! So many mommas in your situation wouldn't be bettering themselves. And the fact that you can realize, even if you don't entirely feel it in your heart, that this guy is no good take a lot of clarity. I can't tell you how to keep this guy from getting to you- I mean, he's the father of your child, he will always be a part of you. But I can say that how you feel about him won't change who he is or what he does. So there's nothing wrong with admitting how you feel, but you can do that and let him go at the same time. You don't have to burn bridges, but don't seek him out and don't let him get you into these situations with his girfriend. One day he may be ready to have a real relationship with his daughter, but you have to march through your pain and keep doing the right thing until then.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009