Can anyone tell sex from ultrasound picture?

Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha we didnt find out with my daughter til i was 7 months pregnant.. she refused to show it. when we did find out, she put her butt up and let it all show and the tech was like "wow thats definately a baby girl
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• 3 lines is a girl.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• if it's a boy it will look like a turtle or you may actually be able to pick out the balls. ANd yeah, 3 lines for a girl. or it just looks like swollen female genitalia.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• if you have a picture of the genitalia i could probably tell ya.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• depends on the position of the baby...sometimes its ALOT easier than others..i could tell with my son and my coworkers son...with one of my friends we went back and forth FOREVER!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• When we had the ultrasound the baby kept shifting so we couldn't see then he moved for just a second and I was like "It's a boy!" and the dr said it looked like a boy too. It was my first time seeing a ultrasound. I could really tell from the position he got in that split second that he was a boy. I think I was 22 weeks along with that ultrasound.
    Anonymous

• same thing happend to me at 19 weeks. for ONE split second and we all new it was a boy before anything was even said, but he rolled over so damn fast we didnt get a picture!
    today I went in for another ultrasound and he was playing with his winkey- and the doctor was like "ohh yeah, thats deff a boy!" LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009