What country would you like to visit, and why?

I would like to go to New Zealand. I don't know why. Probably because it is so far and I don't know much about it - all this makes it kind of mysterious.

Bryans_Mom

Asked by Bryans_Mom at 9:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Travel

• Australia. mainly b/c of the great barrier reef && all of the natural sights && landmarks. oh && of course b/c of their accents lol. Idk, ever since I studied about it in world geography I have wanted to go.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Indonesia, my mom has been many times and loved it, Costa Rica would be nice too.
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• France Iv'e always wanted to go there' . And I think in a couple of years my husband will take us there, at least thats what I over heard him say to someone. I hope it happens.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Egypt for Pyramids, Thailand and Palau countless reasons, Australia for Barrier Reef, S. Africa, Nepal and then I'm done.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Italy for the culture, the food, the country side.....the language...everything. I'll get there one day!!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009