Is it me or hormones, lol

I know that we all may have our days but I'm just curious to see how many of you get a lil frustrated when you are already in a somewhat cranky mood (especially at work) and someone want to know when you are due....I asked this because I am a Customer Service Manager at Wal-Mart just until I get my CMA in July and on busy days and you are trying to get your job done and go home and someone wants to know when you are due while you are assisting them that the Customer Srv. desk.....I'm just an ill person anyway, but I just hate it sometimes when they ask me that because I do not go to work to talk about Due date and and my whole life, ya know what I mean I know somebody can relate, lol....Whooooo I needed to air that one out!!! :))

DYMOND24

Asked by DYMOND24 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt mind them asking me that..i just hated when people attempted to touch me, i worked out on the floor, so i got ambushed OFTEN! i loved talking about having my baby cuz no one could tell i was pregnant for the longest...but my coworkers and old ladies were soooo bad for trying to touch me..iwanted my name badge to say HANDSOFF instead of my name!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• well I too work in Customer Relations....but I have to say honey you are in the wrong field if you don't like relating your life to the customer or being friendly about your due date lol. I too have been prego (twice) and understand the frustrations of person after person asking when your due, but just remain calm, answer politely, and remember it'll all be over soon enough......then you get to answer how old your child is when people ask "oh how old is he/she....their so cuuuute!!" lol -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Hormones.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009