tubes tied....

im getting my tubes tied on friday, how will i feel on saturday? will i be in alot of pain? my cuzin is havin a graduation party for her daughter on saturday its at her house so im wondering if i will feel up 2 going

kimmie123

Asked by kimmie123 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well depends on your tolerance level to pain. I would say it's not like having a baby but there is a lot of discomfort. I would recommend just sitting the party out and Im sure your cousin will understand ya know? -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Everybodys body is differant!! I had mine tied and I was in alot of pain and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain!!
    Anonymous

• I don't Think so. It took me about a week before I felt better, Giving birth a easier.
    braelee2

Answer by braelee2 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009