im so thirsty all the time

every time i check my blood sugar its normal anyone have clue why this is... and my DR said i was dehydrated but i drink water like crazy it doesnt make any cents

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 9:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• Well first i must say that cents are pennies! The only thing that comes to my mind is diabetes or dehydration which can be caused by many things besides diabetes.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• what are you drinking? You should be drinking water and only water if your body is dehydrated. Truthfully most people drink kool aids or apple juice without realizing it only makes the body thirstier due to the levels of sugars in the beverage, also the effect could be more or less if your a diabetic. So I would concentrate on downing 8 glasses of water a day. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Although, now that I think about it.......i think I saw a story on Mystery Diagnosis with the same problem but do not recall the actual diagnosis. Sorry, guess this answer was useless!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i only drink water!!!!!
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 10:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You could be over hydrating yourself. My friend did this when she was pregnant, she drank too much water and that can be dangerous to anyone. Not sure what else to tell you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009