Anyone willing to help an Early Childhood Education Student?

Im a student at College of Dupage in Illinois studying Early childhood education. I've needed to complete interviews with moms for assignments in the past, and the moms on this website have always been a great support and willing to help answer questions on parenting and kids!

So yet again i have another infant interview assignment and I need mothers of infants willing to answer a few questions about the process of pregnancy, childbirth, and their new infants.

Here are a few of the questions that are part of the questionnaire....i'll list a few here to give an idea of what kind of questions you would have to answer :) :

Describe the pregnancy.
Were their any complications?
Length of labor?
When were solid foods introduced to the baby?
What are the baby's favorite foods?
How has the baby's health been?

These are just some of the few ?s that i'll need to ask. If ur a new mom i'd appreciate ur help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Describe the pregnancy. I had the perfect pregnancy. went until the day before my due date

Were their any complications? my baby wouldn't get into position so I ended up with a c section

Length of labor? 21 very long hours

When were solid foods introduced to the baby? about 5 months

What are the baby's favorite foods? sweet potatoes, bananas, blueberry applesauce

How has the baby's health been? perfect. not so much as a sniffle :)

dze527

Answer by dze527 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• sure I'd be willing to help, just message me all the questions and I'll fill them out for you . -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ill help too message me i had a twin pregnancy fraternal twins
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 9:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sure I would be willing to answer. I have had two pregnancies, one complicated by gestational diabetes and a VBAC. Both ending in c-sections.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My pregnancy was great! I loved every minute of it. I had only slight morning sickness, but never threw up. towards the end I did have problems with my blood pressure and was induced at 38 weeks.
    I was in labor 12 hours and pushed for 2 before having a C-section....after giving birth is when I had the most complicatios... I had to be re-admitted for a uterine infection and high blood pressure... that SUCKED
    Introduced rice at 4 months
    Fav baby foods - sweet potatoes, later yogurt, and now at 10 monthshe LOVES kidney beans (silly kid)
    Health- pretty good! Nothing major... he had about 8 colds this winter and one stomach bug
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I;d love to help as well. Just PM the questions to me and I'll get them back to you!
    maddiesmom02

Answer by maddiesmom02 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sure. Just message me the questions in total and I will send them back to you. I have a 7 month old child and have kept great records on the pregnancy and months until now :)

Cheers
    laurenregister

Answer by laurenregister at 11:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My baby is 4 months old and I did have complications. I would love to help just pm me
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Describe the pregnancy.

Very long and always had back pain and headaches.

Were their any complications?

my son had a slight fever when he was born and heartrate had dropped during contractions. that is it.

Length of labor?

was in hosp for 1 week. actual labor only 6 hours after induction worked.

around 4months i started a little rice cereal.

What are the baby's favorite foods?

sweet potatoes and bananas

How has the baby's health been?

EXCELLENT. he is smaller than the average but very healthy otherwise. eats all the time.

(anymore questions just message me)
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• im a new mom!!!!
    1. the pregnancy was one from hell, i was sick everyday all my 9 months though it got better after like 4-5 months then i only threwup in the morning as soon as i woke up, it was acid.
    2. i was sick,twice i became severly deyhardated, the fisrt time it was cause i couldnt eat anything even keep down water, the second time i dont know what happned but i threwup blood.
    3. 10 hrs 38 mins i was induced would have been quicker, but half of my cervix was 100% effaced while the other half was like 95% so they had to keep roating me and i was throwing up during labor.
    4. to young for soild foods but loves posicles and chocolate.
    5. she had a small cold, but other than that nothing
    usmcbaby21809

Answer by usmcbaby21809 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2009