i dont mean to alarm anyone but i'm having a small, but real, panic attack right now and my husband and kids are out. I don't care what you say to me but please say something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• remain calm honey....what are you panicky about? just being alone?---well if that is the case your not alone and you need to breathe. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Deep breaths hon!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• deeeeep breaths.. in and out.. in and out.. pick something in the room and focus on it until you calm down.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i get them a lot. i actually have a medication for them, which i'm about to take. thanks for the support.
    Anonymous

• take a deep breathe we are all here for you
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Take a deep breath, think of a calming place, take a long hot shower or bath. If you have meds for anxiety, please take one. Watch a dumb tv show, I tend to watch iCarly, Hannah Montana or one of those tween Disney Shows. Hang in there, you can do this.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• try to listen to some relaxing music
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009