does anyone else feel like crying right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• umm,.no not really..i had an emotional day.nothing big just wondering where im going to start.with arranging myself better..if that makes any sense...im just draiiinnned..you?
    Anonymous

• Not today!!! That was on Saturday because I was sooo sick.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had a rotten stressful weekend where nothing happened as it had been planned. Today followed suit. I'm praying for a calmer day tomorrow!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• What happened?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• YES!!!! I got of work at Walmart at 11pm and bought $15 of groceries and my debit card was rejected so I kept taking stuff off until all there was left was $3.00 24 pk water....card still denied come to find out I used debit card for gas and the with held $45 until it goes through AHHHHHH can't even buy groceries until Thur. (pay day) The woman behind me bought the water for me and I began to cry....so embarrased.....hate money and hate not having any either :0(
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2009