2cm

ok ladies i am 2cm 60% e faced and the baby is in posterior and i know i could stay here for a while but i want some idea's just to progress this a little faster so any idea's??? and also when is the right time to go to the hospital???? cuz i know if i go to early they will just send me home

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are u
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• 36 weeks
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 10:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You should wait until AT LEAST 37 weeks of pregnancy to try and get things going.

Due dates are just guess dates and if you try to put yourself in labor now you could be doing so one week early or several weeks early. Natural methods won't work unless your body is ready but at 36 weeks it's not wise to try to do anything to move things along unless there is a medical reason to do so.

When you are term having sex and letting the sperm sit will help to further ripen your cervix. You can continue to have sex now but unless your body is ready it won't work.

Just be patient mama. It's better than having a sick baby in the NICU.
    Anonymous

• I am 2 cm and 30%, and have been this way for a week now.. im due saturday. today my dr recommended sex and lots of walking to speed the process up a bit. I looked online yesterday for ideas and got.. spicy foods, bumpy car rides, exercise, sex.. nothing did anything for me..so far..but everyone is different!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Oh you don't want baby to come out now. I know your probably tired and ready but let baby develop as long as needed. But some natural things to do that help move along are SEX and walking. Sex is probably not on your mind but it is suppose to help. And then walking but I suggestion you relax a little cause you will be super busy within the next month. And this is babies time to finish developing. You want the baby to be healthy and strong so don't rush.
    KGCMOM2006

Answer by KGCMOM2006 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• OH, and did you learn the 5-1-1 rule as for when you should go to the hospital? i was told that i shouldnt go until
    1. my water breaks
    or
    2. I have contractions that are 5 minutes apart, lasting 1 minute long, for an hour

when one of those things happen you better believe thats when im going to the hospital. lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• JUST WAIT!!!!! Baby will come when ready!
    KGCMOM2006

Answer by KGCMOM2006 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009