does anyone else?

does anyone else get extremely wet during foreplay and sex 2 the point that sex just isnt as enjoyable...like theres less feeling from being really wet? what do i do 2 fix this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• No clue, i never thought of getting real wet as a bad thing! And neither have any of my sexual partners.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I know what you're talkin about. It's good to be wet, but if you're too wet then it takes a lot of the friction away && somewhat desensitizes you. the only thing I can tell you is keep a towel handy && make him pull out && wipe him && you off a little bit. Kind of a mood killer I know, but if you don't think too much about it && just pick right back up where you left off it should be fine.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• That is crazy! I bet my husband wishes I had that problem it is the other way around sometimes.
    Anonymous