How Cute Is This?

I haven't found many things that are cuter than this video on YouTube? Have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 10:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I forgot how loud I had my computer speakers and I turned around to find out what all the splashing was. (my boys are supposed to be in the tub) and I had two naked half bubbled up boys dancing and squealing with the music. After I got them back in the tub I finally got to watch it and it's the cutest thing Ive seen in weeks lol
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 10:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Reminded me of my hamster R.I.P. and my 2 guinea pigs that I gave to my neice in Ariz. : ( I miss them all.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yep, I saw this about a month ago. I just about died, that bunny in the beginning looks like its a stuffed animal! Broccoli is a fav especially organic. Tonight Grace had sesame seeds for nom noms. She licks them off my finger it's too cute!

massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 10:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009