if i apply to work at a daycare do you know if i can bring my kids with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• It depends on the daycare and the people you are working with.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Some daycares will let you but not all of them!! You just have to ask!!
    SD777

Answer by SD777 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• you should be able to && most of the time they will give you a discount too
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Why don't you looking into having the best of both worlds...working your own business with your kids by your side without having to leave your home. That is what I found when I joined our WAHU team. I found a group of moms and dads who wanted to keep their kids home with them AND earn a legitimate income at the same time. I have an awesome team that enjoy working their businesses around their kids schedules, and the majority of them work from their computers in their pj's without having to leave their homes. I love that we don't have to sell/stock/deliver any products, no billing or collections, and there is no risk, 100% satisfaction guaranteed which was big for me, becuase I had been hit up by every business out there wanting hundreds or thousands of $$$$$. Check out for yourself how we are enjoying the best of both worlds staying home with our kids and earning a reliable income at the same time.
    www.enhancingfamilies.com
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 10:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You can enroll them as long as there is a spot for them. Sometimes they discount tuition but not always.
    Anonymous

• Do not bring your kids to a job interview. You are not required to tell a prospective employer that you are a parent, and they are not legally allowed to ask you this.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009