have u ever gotten herpes in ur eye

my bf squirted me n the eye. its all itchy and red and crusty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• yep now your eyes will be crusty and nasty during outbreaks....Careful who you look at. You don't want it to spread.
    Anonymous

• Yes, you CAN get herpes in your eye. Don't let that Anon smart-ass make you feel stupid for asking that.

Does your bf have herpes? if so, then it is a definite possibility.

If he doesn't, then flush your eyes with plenty of water a couple times a day, and if by the end of tomorrow it is still all yucky, you need to see a doctor because even if its not herpes, it could still be infected.

And, some advice:
    Don't let him squirt you in the eye anymore...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Um, if your bf has herpes, then I would think you can get it in your eyes. Don't let him squirt in your eyes anymore. I would keep washing out your eye with warm water and if it isn't better in the morning, call you doctor. I wouldn't be messing with my eyes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009