Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im looking for an obgyn in Tom Green County (TX), any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by KourtneyNicole at 10:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You can call your local hospital and ask who they Recommend That is how I found mine and I love them. sorry I couldn't be more help


    Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • I sent you a message.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
zyrtec for kids