• In the Spotlight:

My periods are kicking my ass and I don't know what else to do! Please read!!

My periods ever since I had my tubal ligation are terrible! I never understood the woman who called everything off and completley shut down during her period but now I'm her! I'm drained, exhausted(asleep at 630pm til 1100am the next morning, I pass huge blood clots and the cramps are so bad I've gone to the ER for help with the pain. My doctor has tried hormones, weight loss, and is suggesting nova sure procedure, but another doc told me that nova sure won't help with pain and fatigue! Am I going to suffer every time I have my period now?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my stepmom had pretty much the same problem, she laid in the fetal position && cried the entire time she was on her period every month && the doctors ended up doing a full hysterectamy b/c it was the only thing they could come up with to give her relief. None of the other stuff worked for her either.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My mom had this problem after she had my brother, she suffered with it for 14 years before they recommended a procedure where they send electrical currents in your uterus, it like burns the inside of it or something, and it helped her a lot. Her other problem was that even with a super absorbant tampon, and a pad, she was still in the restroom every 15 mins to change them both.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 10:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009