mixed signals. Help?! To concieve or not to concieve?!

My husband know how much I want baby #2 and how sick my bc was making me. He let me stop taking my bc and he is still taking charge of our sex life. He isn't using any protection and he knows I'm not using any. So does this mean he's ready for baby #2? I've asked him, but according to him we aren't trying. We are just not trying to prevent it. What's that mean?! lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• That means if it happens it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't. Maybe he thinks if you arn't actually trying than the chances of you actually getting pregnant are slim.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my hubby is the same way he is ready or he would be trying to prevent it my hubby says if its Gods will than we will have another one
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think what he means is that there isn't any pressure to have another baby, but if it happens, than so be it...which I think is the best way to conceive. So many people these days try SOOOOOO hard to get pregnant and put so much pressure on themselves and their partners to try and get pregnant that I think it actually hinders the process more than it helps. He knows that you could possibly end up getting pregnant so obviously he is okay with that but I think he just wants to let nature take its course and let things happen on their own instead of intentionally trying each and every time you have sex, to get pregnant. Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I can't seem to figure out the male brain =D And they say women are hard to figure out! lmao!
    Anonymous

• If you are going to "do it" at least spell it right.. I before E except after C.. ( conceive).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Gee....that was a lot of help. Thanks for the spelling lesson. What ever would I have done without that!...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2009