Husband is gone

I'm 28 weeks along and i want sex so darn bad. Oh I should say husband is over sea's with the army. Is it bad if i play with myself or get a toy? anyone else get this way. Husbad has been gone since week 2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My Husband left for Iraq when I was preganant with our son when I was 4 months pregnant. I fully know how you feel! I am not ashamed to say I had to please myself lol.

My Husband had his leave planned around my due date, but our son came 6 weeks early so he missed it. He did call though when I was delivering. So when he did come home on leave a month later, we couldn't have sex because it still hurt. So we had to wait until he came home for good. It sucked.

This pregnancy he is home, so it is better, but girl, don't feel bad if you have to pleasure yourself.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 11:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Girl I was SOOOO HORNY during my pregnancy like seriously 2-3 times a day i needed it or i would be the biggest bitch in the world.. go get a toy.. your husband will understand and it might turn him on...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I was so not into sex throughout the pregnancy. But if I was I woulda pulled out my rabbit!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2009