Husband is gone

I'm 28 weeks along and i want sex so darn bad. Oh I should say husband is over sea's with the army. Is it bad if i play with myself or get a toy? anyone else get this way. Husbad has been gone since week 2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope not wrong. if you record yourself doing it and send it to him, he might get a kick out of it too.
    yep, i know, i'm a perv. so what?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Nope. It doesn't hurt anything and it isn't bad. My husband was around but wasn't able to keep up with my sex drive when I was pregnant! lol. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Have fun! =D
    Anonymous

• Go for it. I remember when I was pg and I couldn't get enough. I wore dh out, lol. Have fun :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I beleive that it is wrong.. but your not going to listen.. as I full well know.
    Anonymous

• How is it wrong to masturbate while pregnant? I'm lost now, could be my fever though.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Perhaps she would listen if you gave her your reasons for believing so. I say yes and no. If he was at home and you were masturbating instead of doing it with him, then yes... that isn't good. But in your case, sex is needed in a marriage and we all have urges and needs...and it sure beats the hell out of cheating like many women would wind up doing, so I say go ahead and if it makes you feel better, think of him while you do it!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Some people think mastubation is a sin. But, since most of us don't really care one way or another, it doesn't really matter. Besides, you are a married woman who can't really have that experience with your dh.
    And sometime mutual masturbation can be fun! So, if you "get in the groove" while he is away, you could always have a mutual "funfest!"
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2009