I'm so and tired of being sick and tired!

Since Friday evening I started with this darn flu virus. My body hurts and I have filled my wastebasket 3 times with booger tissues. I have slept as much as a newborn and to top it off this whole time I have had the heaviest period ever. Anybody else feel this way?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay, why is it that one seems to get sick when one is on her period?!? I swear it's a phenomenon that should be cured ASAP! Every single time I get a cold or other illness, I am on mine. This time my daughter got the cold and I started to...but my "detox" tea fought it off and I am convinced that had I been on my period I would have gotten it and gotten it bad! I wonder if something about the hormones does something to the immune system. I fight them off when I'm not bleeding by drinking juice, vitamins, tea, etc... but while bleeding and also while I was pregnant I end up with a cold or flu or something! Feel better!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i'm so tired as being tired, sure as night to follow day, most things i worry about, never happen anyway... - tom petty- falling into you... from the walflowers cd... i thought your ?? was about the song, hope you feel better!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009