Did anyone experiance the "loose stool" thing before labor? If so I have some questions for you!!

How long before labor did it start?

I've read it can be accompained by stomach cramps or an upset stomach feeling...Did you experiance this?

I know this is TMI but was it just more loose than normal, like diareah, or what?

How long did it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it was the night before, I thought I had eaten something that did not settle cause I was on the toilet. The next morning at 9am, my water broke.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had it starting about a week and a half /2 weeks before I was showing signs of the start of labor (losing the mucus plug (ewwww).. and dialating)..

Sorry for my spelling.

When is your next appt? They can check you to see if you are effaced or dialating :) Yeahhhh!!! Exciting!

Keep your fluids up! You don't want to dehydrate! I would call your doc if it becomes too frequent. My doc wanted to watch me for dehydrating. Because it effects the fluids for the babe :)
    laurenregister

Answer by laurenregister at 11:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I totally emptied out about a week before, but even being empty I still felt like I had to go which I guess was the baby pushing on my guts
    Anonymous