Have you seen the movie 'Taken'?

What did you think?

(I thought it was fantastic! It kept me on the edge of my seat!)

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I thought it was really good. Lived up to the hype. I wouldn't mind adding it to my dvd collection.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had forgotten I wanted to see this one. Just added it to my Netflix queue. Thanks for the reminder :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• crazy good
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I loved it, full of edge of you seat suspense and I loved at the end when ........................... lol just kidding i'd never tell the end of a movie that's soooooo rude!
    bobbicroft

Answer by bobbicroft at 2:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I must be the only person that didn't like it. I like Liam Neeson but didn't like him in this part. I found it hard to believe with all the character's connections he didn't have someone watching her but called in favors once she was taken. Not to mention guys like that are so paranoid they train their kids from very young on how to protect themselves.She would have known all that he tried to teach her in those seconds under the bed. I gave it a thumbs down. sorry but that's my opinion

Answer by admckenzie at 4:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Iliked it to!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• awesome movie, 2 thumbs up is a must rating, although I must say I do agree with admckenzie that I did ask the person sitting next to me why he didn't just have someone watching her with all his connections...but then if he did it wouldn't be a movie now would it :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009