ITCHING!!!

I AM 6 MONTHS AND 1 WEEK PREGNANT,I HAVE A PROBLEM IVE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF ITCHING AT MY VAGINA AND I DONT KNOW WHY.I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND SHE TOLD ME THAT EVERYTHING IS OK.SHE SAID TO TRY TO WEAR COTTON PANTIES AND WHEN I TAKE A SHOWER TO USE BABY SOAP BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE PERFUME IN THEM LIKE ANY OTHER SOAP.ITS NOT WORKING.I COULD BE FINE FOR A FEW HOURS AND THEN IT STARTS AGAIN.I DONT LIKE TO SCRATCH IT.I DONT WANT TO IRRITATE IT SINCE ITS SO SENSITIVE DOWN THERE.DID ANYONE OUT THERE HAS GONE THROUGH THIS?HELP PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm. I don't know about that.. its not a yeast infection? It don't know if it will help, but it certainly won't hurt, try pro-biotics.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had the same problem! My ob said it was sensitivity and that everything down there was stretching just like your belly! Sorry!!!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 11:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009