Is this sad???

A friend of mine found my ex's girlfriends facebook page & sent it to me. I have never met the woman although Ive repeatedly asked my ex to meet her (I never even knew her last name). They are moving in together next month and my son will be going for visitation over there. I opened it and read about this chick and found a lot of stuff including she is ready to have another baby (already has 2 by another man). I told myother friend about it and she said I am torturing myself by reading this, and it was "sad" (me wanting to read about her). I told her I thought it was natural curiosity! (my ex & I were married 10 years and are now separated for 3). I felt so bad when she said that to me, like I disappointed her and I felt like a total loser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• perhaps she was just worrried for you and didn't approach it the right way?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I wouldve done the same as you did. But maybe you took her response the wrong way?
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It is a natural curiosity. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• OP here. My friend thinks I need to 'move on' and according to her, reading this facebook page is not 'moving on'. I must stress IN NO WAY am I still in love with my ex! He has horrible morals and I dont care to be with such a person. My friend says if I WAS moving on, I wouldnt care to look at the new gfriends facebook page.
    Anonymous

• If your son is going to visit then you have every right to want to know more about her and what kind of person she is. The fact that he doesn't want you to meet her says plenty! She is after all going to be spending time with your child and it's important that you meet her if at all possible. It's in the best interest of your son.
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009