i just found out according to midwife im 17 weeks although i didnt know i was pregnant until two weeks ago i dont have my first appt intil june 18 will i be able to find out sex then

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They can usually find the sex at 24 weeks sometimes later or sooner. If your baby is in a weird position you might not even be able to know till he/she is born
    Anonymous

• It depends on if they do a Ultra sound *but you already knew that lol* I think they might unless your LO is in a weird position. BUT it wont be 100% unless you see a lil peepee lol if they say girl it still can come out a boy.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I found out cadence was a girl at 15 weeks. Congrats by the way. I'm bumbed I have to wait I whole 15 more to find out the sex lol. We're calling it grover for right now cause cadence was big bird till we found out what she was. Do you guys have any names picked out?
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i found out the sex for my first 2 kiddies at 17 weeks...and I found out i was having a girl last week (at 19weeks along). :)
    Bella05

Answer by Bella05 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i found out with Luke at 20 weeks and Alana at 18 weeks it all depends on how he/she is positioned
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• 20 weeks is the normal sex check. We found out we were having a boy at 18 weeks (midwife) and then had it confirmed at 20 weeks. Good luck.
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 2:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I found out at 19weeks and was a boy and got another ultrasound for other reasons a few weeks later and was still a boy
    Anonymous