Is your Sex Drive higher than your significant other's?

Mine seems to be alot higher than my hubby's! Im not sure why....but i am always the one asking for sex. He does it...but i still have to make the move. It used to be the opposite. He used to be all over me..and i used to have to tell him no. I have realized that we are getting comfortable with each other. I never thought that would happen so quick!! Sex is still a deffinite fave for me in our free time...but he doesnt seem to want it as much as I do....does this sound like your relationship?

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 12:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes this sounds just like me and my hubby i would love to have sex 3-4 times a week but he works construction and he is so tired during the week....so we make up for it on the weekends.....
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes. Im in the same boat as you. I thought maybe it was just me...haha. All that baby weight and all.
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yeah..i know. It is soooo hard to lose! He is very understanding though. He always tells me i am beautiful and all the mushy stuff =) but it still doesnt compensate for not haveing sex. The closeness that you feel after that is sooo much better! We just constantly stay tired. I never realized how much of an impact chasing a little boy sround all day would have on you. But aparently it has alot!! lol. Sex does seem lilke a stress releiver though..
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 12:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't say it's higher than my SO's but it is definatly harder to quench
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I would say my SO && I have about the same sex drive, it just sometimes falls on alternating weeks or months. lol I think we have sex fairly often, but it changes up as far as who is initiating && wanting it more && who is more tired. I don't really know how to explain it. Sometimes I am the one wanting it constantly && sometimes it's him. It just depends on who has more going on that week.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO way in hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Oh yes!
    I want it ALL the time.
    He NEVER wants it.
    LOL!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009