My husband is outside with his friends...again!

My husband is always at work, and on his rare days off he all his friends are here, our daughter cries for her daddy every damn day. She threw a fit on me earlier so i put her shoes on her and went outside so she could see daddy and him and his friends are workign on the car (since 5 and its now 12:03) he had the nerve to tell me to bring our daughter back in the house.
I am so fed up with this, what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes the single guys tend to be a bad influence...even if they don't try to be. When he asked you to bring her inside I would have said "She wanted to see you and obviously this was the only way"...and waited for his response. He may get mad but he will get over it. His daughter, on the other hand, will not get over the fact that daddy doesn't want to play with her. PLEASE don't take this the wrong way...are you 2 pretty young? i only ask because my husband used to be that way at times, but I just started to give the girls to him, not give him the option to say "No" or "I'm busy right now". TOUGH SHIT! Moms are always busy, and they weren't to "busy" to have sex and produce a child. I hate that you are dealing with this, and it may get harder before it gets better and cause some arguments, but put your foot down honey. You AND your daughter deserve the time and attention his friends get. He can share his time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Do his friends have kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• OP HERE and no they are all single guys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I just did the same thing earlier, my son was fussy and I had tried everything else. I took him outside and sat him in his stroller and he watched daddy working on the car and was totallly content!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Too bad you don't get one of those rare days off, remind him of that!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• He'll grow out of it I bet, as soon as his buddies get married and have kids.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I put a stop to having friends over early on. They only come if we're having a gathering, which is about once every 2 mos. If it were up to DH, they would be here A LOT (single friends).

Put a stop to it. You have kids. No visitors during the week. Don't be a b** when u say it though. Say something like. "I was really tired yesterday and I was hoping I could rest today but with your friends over I feel like I can't." (cuz ur ass is outside w/ ur loser friends) Say it whatever way you want, BUT SAY IT SOON!!!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009