Do you agree that men cannot live without sex?

they said men are polygamous by nature...

jayzs

Asked by jayzs at 12:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes , I think they'd Blow up ... LOL
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My hubby aways said if anything happens to his d*ck, he would off himself... I am pretty positive men cannot live without sex!!! And when they don't get it they get very agitated!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• To some extent maybe, but obviously many men have been monogomous so it can be done. I think they may be wired to crave sex from various women, but just like any human being, they crave being loved, admired, accepted, and cared for MORE. I once heard a sermon or a therapist or a book (I can't remember now) that said that a man truly sees marrying one woman and having sex only with her as a big sacrifice he's making in the name of love for her. He is doing this FOR his wife; not because he no longer on some level desires it. So that is why when a woman repeatedly rejects sex, he feels neglected, un loved and unappreciated for his "gift". It's how they are wired. So to answer the post...they won't physically DIE but they won't be happy campers. LOL
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• haha im with latinmami... they would blow up... for sure...hahaha
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• ErinHill, that was an incredibly good answer.... wow.. and you're right...
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• im not sure...but im prett sure i would lose it after a day or so. It makes me feel bad to say so....but i want sex alot more than he does! He love to have sex...but 9 times out of 10..i have to ask. But he does make it very clear when he is in the mood...lol. I usually have to drop what im doing. =)
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 12:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i couldnt/wouldnt wanna live without sex! i love it to much
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes, although we're mammals like animals they have a drive to procreate. My husband could have sex every morning if it were up to him. I actually still think he's hot but c'mon! Sex is not the end all and be all for me despite his interest.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• its not a matter of whether i agree..do i care?, would be a better question! i my husband dies from lack of sex, i guess i'll cash in his insurance policy, and enjoy a great vacation without him.
    no one has ever died for lack of sex. my son thinks he can't live without a daily 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream...guess what? he can, and does!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• And just who are the" they" that say men are polygamous by nature? Don't get me wrong, I think men would backup, explode (or implode if you'd rather), or just keel over without sex. Our sex time is over so quickly in the last few years I'd (ALMOST) rather do without. I know...TMI
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009