HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS NORMAL??????????

I GOT MY PEIROD TODAY AND HAVE HAD VERY PAINFULL CRAMPS TO THE POINT THAT U COULDNT MOVE SINCE LAST NIGHT. I HAVE NOTICE BIG RED CLOTES WHEN I WIPE 2DAY IS THIS NORMAL????? I HAVE MADE AN APPT AT THE DOCS FOR TOMORROW BUT AM FREAKING OUT, ME AND MY MAN ARE TTC.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If there are clots and you're in that much pain then it may have been a miscarriage :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i went to the doc and said i did have a miscarrige. not happy at all i dint no how to take it. does anyone no if there is compications if u fall pregnat again straight away we dont no weather to try or wait.
    Anonymous

• Well, that sounds like my miscarriages. They say that you should wait atl 1 full cycle after m/c b4 ttc again, but 2 cycles is recommended. I don't think it will hurt anything, but then again I have had 3, so I'm not really positive. I would suggest waiting 2 cycles (I know it's hard!) and then trying again. Good Luck....Baby Dust your way!!
    rae.of.sunshine

Answer by rae.of.sunshine at 9:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009