HELP!!!!!! IS THIS NORMAL????????

I GOT MY PEIROD TODAY AND HAVE HAD VERY PAINFULL CRAMPS TO THE POINT THAT U COULDNT MOVE SINCE LAST NIGHT. I HAVE NOTICE BIG RED CLOTES WHEN I WIPE 2DAY IS THIS NORMAL????? I HAVE MADE AN APPT AT THE DOCS FOR TOMORROW BUT AM FREAKING OUT, ME AND MY MAN ARE TTC.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call the ER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I agree, call the ER...now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• sounds like a miscarriage, sorry. i had one in january, but then got pregnant in february. now im 4 months along. good luck!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes call the ER.!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i went to the doc and said i did have a miscarrige. not happy at all i dint no how to take it. does anyone no if there is compications if u fall pregnat again straight away we dont no weather to try or wait.
    Anonymous