33 wks. Did this happen to you?

Seems like DS isnt moving around as much like he did. But when he does move around he moves and moves and kicks like crazy!. Can it be he is just running out of room? I will be asking my Mid Wife about this when I go to my appt on Friday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• happened to me too, i freaked out, but they told me that she had just moved head down, and was getting too big, lol.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yeah the further along you get the baby is running out of room!! The baby is fine the only time I would be alarmed is if hours go by and you dont feel the baby at all! And if you think the baby hasent moved much drink some juice and eat a small snack and lay down and the baby should start moving!! Remember you are so ust to feeling the baby move now so when your up running around you may not notice him move because your so ust to it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2009