Can this be

I have been talking to this guy that i found on a dating site, We been talking alot the first time 4 hrs, and texting through out the day. Well he is coming to see me wednesday. He lives 2 and half hrs away, Well we have alot to talk about and he feels this is so right, he feels we will get along great. Apparently we have alot to talk about. He feels that this is so right and says how sweet I am, how I am such a good mother and all this nice stuff. Do you really think he can feel this way even before we meet? I think he is just so sweet and he has told me stuff he says he has never told others and he feels so comfortable talking to me. Your opinions please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly, it doesn't matter what we think. It depends on your gut instinct and what your relationship experience is. He may be as genuine as they come...or maybe not. Anything is possible but it depends on you and what you've seen/dated/been through.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my SO and i met of myspace.. so yes lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i have met a few guys from a date line b4, and a couple was nice as nice can get, and a couple was nice at first then turned out really freaky. i'm still friends with one of them and it has been like 9 yrs since i met him, but we are just friends. you can care for a person and like a person u haven't met yet. u r suppose to love the person for the inside not the outside. GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• OP here what I think is weird is the way he talk to me, so sweet and also cause every guy I ever dated, when I meet them it was basically with them from the day i meet them tell we broke up but with this guy, I will not be able to be with him everyday cause we live in two different towns. But if it works out, I will be moving forsure. Of course not right away as I got kids to worry about too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Just be careful!! Take things slow. Thats not easy because it seems the online relationships go faster than normal but just remember sometimes the faster things start the faster they end. And there is long distance..that is really hard, so protect your heart don't let it fall too easy!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• there are many predators out there who take advantage of women online. Be careful. They are always So Sweet until they get your checkbook or get you to marry them and they get you to sell your house and take the money & everything you've worked for. Check www.dontdatehimgirl.com and www.womansavers.com and make sure he's not listed there. Also go to www.whitepages.com and put in his name. If he's married his wife's name will pop up there with his in his household. I'd even go to the county courthouse site and put in his name to make sure there is no criminal record for him. There was a local man who was arrested recently for having six wives. They ALL thought he was so sweet. He took them all for everything they had and they were intelligent women! None knew about the other. He traveled a lot and met new women constantly as backup if one went sour. be careful

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2009