am i really pregnant? or is it all in my mind!?

I am 2 months and 4 days late. i am fairly regular, only other time i was this late was when i messed up my BC 3 years ago. (we are TTC now) Only symptoms i am having as of now are... a little belly pudge (ive lost 4 lbs but noticed my tummy is very bloated) some cramping on and off over the past 3 weeks, 4 BFN's, ( havent tested again and its been nearly 2 weeks since the last test). ive been a little more tired lately, and moody. Also, my face normally breaks out around "that time" and it broke out around the time that i missed my first period, but has totally cleared up. I made a doctor's appointment, but the soonest they could get me in is june 16th. I honestly dont know what to think. My BB's dont hurt, my stomach hasnt been very queasy, but i have noticed that if i eat, its very small portions and i get full very fast, and i better stop or i feel like im going to get sick. could i really be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test or get blood drawn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• let me reiterate: i have taken 4 hpt's and they all said neg. i am having blood drawn next week. when i took the tests... i was only 1 week and 2 weeks late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If we were making wagers on this in Vegas, I'd put my money on not pregnant.
    GL to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If you took tests and they were neg, then go with not preg, the chances of that many false negatives is impossible.good luck tho.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thats crap i had 3 false negative HPT's and one false at the doctor and they were wrong because i knew i was and i was right
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I though I was pregnant one time and was moody and also my period came 2 weeks late. Well, I wasn't pregnant, and me wanting to be pregnant so bad made me think I was. You can trick ur mind into thinking u are and mess up ur period. I have always been regular stress or no stress so it wasn't that. I even took two preg tests. Well, I decided to give up and got pregnant the next month and missed my following period and had implantation bleeding too and took a test and was positive. Now I'm 35 weeks pregnant, lol
    Anonymous

• thanks for all your input, i find out next tuesday!
    starburst25

Answer by starburst25 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009