Any divorced parents team-parenting for sake of kids?

Just wondering what are your secrets to keeping things peaceful between you and Ex for good parenting for the kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• #1 The issues that your having with one another is not with the children it's with each other and so many parents take that out on the children or in front of the children and that gets you no where when you have 1-2 or 3 children to raise to be good hard working human beings. You need to work as a team and put your differences a side for that time. Parents that spit up some how the children get in the middle and then you have your children playing one when the other has said no your moving on to other one etc. Having and finding peace between to parent that have spit is hard sometimes and if you can't find a happy medium then yes do it for your children. I believe that your children grow up happier and your a happier person cause you will have no BULL SHIT in your life. I hope that helped you out some that's what my DH and he's ex do and her and I get along wonderful we go and have lunch and talk on the phone a lot also.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes, he is a dead beat and does not come around, so this goes far in keeping the peace!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2009