6w2d ultrasound

at my 6w2d ultrasound what can i expect to see? at 4w 6d i saw the gestational sac

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably not much, why are you getting another one so soon?
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Still too early to hear the heart beat, I believe. Google gestational weeks. Its pretty cool!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 1:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• dr said should be able to see the fetal pole
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have never heard of the "fetal pole" and I had 2 us's a week due to high risk...wth is that? lol good luck and dont expect to see too much hon, its too soon.about 12 weeks and then you can see stuff.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I had an u/s at 6 wks 4 days and the heartbeat was clearly visable. That was with my 2nd pregnancy (I'm 37 wks right now). With my first pregnancy they did an u/s at around 6 wks and could not see the heartbeat (just the fetal pole) so they had me come back in at 9 wks to check again and everything was fine (my son is 2.5 now)
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I had an us at 6 weeks cause of bleeding. I could see the heart beat but only after the tech guy told me what it was. All i cold make out was a circle with stuff in it.
    lolmom7

Answer by lolmom7 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009