i have heard many answers but i thought i would ask you all.......how early can you have a healthy baby?

im asking because i am 32 weeks and i have been having some symptoms of labor and i didnt know if it was ok......the symtoms are not servere but i just wanted to know what you all thought first b4 i called my doctor.....

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the only "symptoms" o flabor you have to wirry about is close contractions , blood or your water breaking
    but 37 weeks is full term odds are before that the baby will be in the NICU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• what symptoms are you having?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• anything after 36 weeks is considered full term(I had my son at 36) and he still spent 6 days in the nicu. It is diff for each case . But if you are in labor, it doesnt matter if you call doc or not honey, the baby will come if its time. if you still are having the labor symptoms in an hour, call your ob.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009