I am 10 weeks pregnant and I have no symptoms anymore whats this mean?

I had morning sickness from 4 weeks to 9 weeks bad all day sickness and breast tenderness and now all of a sudden its just gone. What does this mean? I am scared and I am a first time mother and need an answer please.

kdcjcp

Asked by kdcjcp at 2:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It means you have no morning sickness and your breasts aren't tender any more. Don't sweat this - at some point your body always settles into the pregnant hormones - sounds like you are. Just be thankful that the morning sickness and breast tenderness is subsiding. You're fine. Unless you're spotting, having heavy cramps or bleeding... relax and enjoy being pregnant.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• The symptoms may be just subsiding early. If you havent had any signs of miscarriage like immense back pain or bleeding then I wouldn't worry too much. My breast tenderness comes and goes and I'm only 6 weeks along.
    If its bothering you that much try going for a follow up exam with your doctor. He'll at least put your mind at ease.
    Good luck and Bless you.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• it means you are lucky. now go enjoy it. lol soon you will be 9 months and begging for the baby to come.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2009