round ligament stretching...

aren't you only supposed to feel that when you're pregnant?
i def. know what it feels like and i've been having it all day... had my daughter march 24th, had a period april 27th, and haven't had one since.. should i take a pregnancy test or give it some more time?

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 2:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have regular periods or have been sexually active than I wold take a test! I have had 4 baby's and didn't start feeling round ligament stretching til bout 3 to 4 mo! But everybody's body is different!! Remember that your body takes a long time to get back in shape after having a baby! I honestly would go take a test!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yeah i was surprised at how soon i felt it with my first.. but thanks for the advice i def. am going to tomorrow.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 3:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• What does the stretching feel like? Does it hurt, or is it a sharp pain?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• NEVERMIND LADIES, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO MY LOVELY PERIOD! LOL! THANK GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009