Wheres a Cute Place for a Tattoo?

my hubby and i love tattoos i have 3 and he has 5 (one which is my name) and hes coming back from iraq in about a month and i thought i'd suprise him with his name on me... but im not sure where i should get it.. any help?
i already got one on my wrist, ankle, and heart... so im not sure if theres anyother cute place for it... i was thinking behind my shoulder.. but im not sure.... any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was gonna say behind your shoulder or your ring finger like a ring if it is small enough
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• First of all, as far as I've ever heard...getting names is bad luck for a relationship...but there are a lot of "bad luck" things in tattoo's so w.e lol just thought id tell u just incase.

Second, i think the back of your shoulder is a really cute place since over your heart is already taken. Or maybe just below your waist line (in front) so he'd have to kind of discover it...thats more naughty than cute though.
    Anonymous

• What about your hip toward your pelvis? Near the hip bone there in the front?

I have met tattoo artists that won't put names except children's and Mom on people. Just saying.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I think you should get one on your shoulder bland. I am gonna tell you back tattos have places that it hurts bad but i don't mind the pain so if you can handle a little bit of pain then you'll be fine. I have 15 tattoos and most of my back is done so i do know places on the back that are painful. Good luck. Where ever you do decide to get it oh ya the front part of your hip is also a good place and you can have him find it i personally think names look good on the back or neck area or on your chest lower so a shirt can cover up if need be.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I used to do tattoos and have 6 i'm crazy about them still... i would say the back of your neck down low or right in the curve of your hip just above your panty line...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i want one behind my ear...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 3:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• how about the top of your foot. that way he is always with you?
    get it? hehe ok. . i think its cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• no where tattoos are nasty
    IFLY39

Answer by IFLY39 at 6:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thanks.. for the ideas ladies i have a better idea of what i really want... even if someone thinks they're nasty... i still love them! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009