• In the Spotlight:

Pelvic/Vaginal area pain?

Im 34 1/2 weeks pregnant and having pain in my pelvic area. It isnt horrible excruciating pain, but its definitly pain. I don't have doctor out here yet (just moved) and was wondering if u ladies could tell me what it could be. It comes in waves kind of. Like it'll hurt for a few minutes, go away for like 5, and then be back again. And moving around or changing positions doesnt help. It's making it really difficult to have a productive day or even sleep (which is why im still up).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok I had the same thing happen to me and this was on my 3 baby so I didn't think I was in labor but the pain wasn't much and didn't feel like labor but it was enough to make me uncomfortable So I decided call the doc and he said to go in and get checked and I was dialated to a 5 and in full labor!! If the pain is consistent then I would defiantly be seen don't wait like I did!!  If it has been going on for more than a hour I would go to the labor an delivery!   

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I would call your ob if they do not stop within an hour or two.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2009