I'm getting close to an ex friend ex dude!

OK me and this girl was friends since the 9Th grade so its been ten years. Recently her and I fell out cuz she thought I was messing with her ex dude. All this cuz of myspace cuz he was on my friend list. He and I never even talked unless he was at her house or something, we wasn't even messing around. So she asked me to take him off and I said no its just myspace are u kidding. So now we don't talk and when she see me said we gone fight me. Like seriously over myspace is what I'm thinking. Its been about a month her ex dude and I have been messaging each other now talking on the phone seeing each other he feeling me but I keep telling him it ain't cool cuz he use to mess wit her. Now I'm starting to like him. I'm thinking she done already fucked up the friendship cuz I thought it wasn't that serious, he feeling me I'm feeling him , but I don't want to cuz of her. She just threw away ten years over a dude!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• F**k her if she can just throw 10 yrs away like that then it really never matter to her and besides true friendships last and never end with a dude in the middle so you are feeling him and he is you, go for it girl, what you waiting for??
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Chicks before dicks...that is just something that you don't do. There are plently of other guys out there. You never know...you girls might become friends again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• right, chicks before dicks. Shes a friend first, men come and go but your friends are always there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009