I'm getting close to an ex friend ex dude!

OK me and this girl was friends since the 9Th grade so its been ten years. Recently her and I fell out cuz she thought I was messing with her ex dude. All this cuz of myspace cuz he was on my friend list. He and I never even talked unless he was at her house or something, we wasn't even messing around. So she asked me to take him off and I said no its just myspace are u kidding. So now we don't talk and when she see me said we gone fight me. Like seriously over myspace is what I'm thinking. Its been about a month her ex dude and I have been messaging each other now talking on the phone seeing each other he feeling me but I keep telling him it ain't cool cuz he use to mess wit her. Now I'm starting to like him. I'm thinking she done already fucked up the friendship cuz I thought it wasn't that serious, he feeling me I'm feeling him , but I don't want to cuz of her. She just threw away ten years over a dude!

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• F**k her if she can just throw 10 yrs away like that then it really never matter to her and besides true friendships last and never end with a dude in the middle so you are feeling him and he is you, go for it girl, what you waiting for??

Answer by raemommy at 3:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Chicks before dicks...that is just something that you don't do. There are plently of other guys out there. You never girls might become friends again.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• right, chicks before dicks. Shes a friend first, men come and go but your friends are always there

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009