Fun things to do at 3 years?

Hello all I am looking for some good idea for me and my daughter she is three 1/2 and I was thinking of starting some "Mommy/Daughter days" where we go out just the two of us what are some good ideas for our time out at her age? my mom and I used to have these days but when i was much older in my mid teens Im not so sure about what would be good for a preschooler besides parks, zoo's ect. Thanks in advance

savala88

Asked by savala88 at 4:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mall maybe pick out some ear rings if she has them done. Go to the park and have a picnic. Or rent her fav movie and eat some popcorn. Play dress up with her. Got for pedis tog. petting zoo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Maybe go for icecream and a movie?
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Get some nail polish and do your nails at home. Picnics. Starbucks. Take a walk? Plant a garden.
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• The Labyrinth is a great movie. I watch it with my son and sing and dance along with the goblins and stuff, quote the movie with him, ask him questions about it - it's something that he loves to do over and over and over and it's free. Three year olds also love to paint, unless they are totally neat freaks, and they love having snacks - cut up some fruit, sort them into cups and count them, name the colors and types, together as you do it. All free, at home fun things. If you want to buy her treats every once in a while, try a trip to a childrens museum, a theme park or festival/fair, Build-a-bear, mommy and me classes, dance classes, yoga. The options are endless. Try finding a mommy magazine for your area, they have great articles with suggestions for places to take your children in your area.
    Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 9:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009