How do i get him to like it?

I am in desperate need to have anal sex (i absolutely love it) but my husband does not like it even knowing I cleaned everything really good before hand. Any suggestions on how to change his mind about it?

desperatehw09

Asked by desperatehw09 at 5:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• honestly all men like anal sex he just might be afraid of doing it to you because he doesn't want to hurt you or he honestly never even has tried it so you got to be the one instead of talking about it just do it and trust me he will love it so one night when you to are having sex randomly push his penis towards your anus and sit on it start with you on top and when he is ok and comfortable daggle with it and maybe use other positions but until he and you are both sure its ok and not painful i advise you to gently ride down on his penis he will love it so much he will come back for more of it trust me my husband did and now its hard to say no lol!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Not a clue but can you tell me how to get my husband from not liking it. I caved about a month ago and said we could "try" it. Now it's all he wants! HELP!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• maybe poop on him or something lol cuz men a re weird and like allot of things we women hate but sometimes it can be a good thing !! lol
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It really comes down to why he won't do it. If his issues are about cleanliness then maybe he could try with a condom. Some guys associate anal sex with homosexuality in which case you might just be out of luck. As for that comment "all guys like anal sex" Enjoying the tight feeling doesn't mean that they all enjoy anal sex. Some guys can't get into the right mindset for anal and that can really cut down on enjoyment. If it's a mental thing then maybe you could try getting him to use a toy on you. It's possible that seeing how much excitement & pleasure you get from that might encourage him to want to be what's in you instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• honestly all men like anal sex

my dh dosen't like it, neither do i....it's nasty to us.. he also said he'd feel gay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• get on top and take control, have lubed and ready, maybe he i sjust shy about it...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have the opposite problem. Ohmama seems to have everything down, I would just add some butt porn to show him what all the fuss is about.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• All men do NOT like anal. My DH thinks it is gay and refuses to do it. Which is fine since I don't like it either. I would find out why he doesn't like it and if it is cleanliness then suggest condom or something and if it is the gay thing then try to get him to use toys on you. I would not force him by getting on top. To me that is rape!
    Anonymous