Airforce wife help

Well my husband has shipped off 2 weeks ago for BMT. I miss him like crazy, And i cant wait for his graduation. any advice on how to keep busy? I tried asking at the yahoo answers and all i got where these horrible answers like i didnt love my husband, and if i was a girl or a guy, and if i even hug my husband when i see him at his graduation i will make him mad...

AxelKorenti

Asked by AxelKorenti at 6:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not an Air Force wife, but I'm an Army wife. How long is this school? Can you see him on the weekends? You can write in a journal, find a new hobby or get busy with one you already have. If it's a long school, you will learn to adjust to him being gone, but then you have to adjust to when he gets home. I don't know where you are stationed, but here, at Ft.Bragg, there is a group of mommies here. You can try looking for local groups.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• There are lots of wives like yourself. There must be some way of connecting with some of them. Have you tried cafemom? I see you have a small child. You can find out who lives near you and some have play groups etc. You can still start some new trends. Do you read? How about a new hobby? Get your pictures into photo albums, If you have a babysitter you could volunteer in your area at several different places. Inviting someone over for a cup of coffee is nice when you feel alone. Where is your family? This is just just one chapter in your life. It is hard but you will get through it. Take care of yourself. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 12:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• They have groups at the Family Centers on base. You should check it out.
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 3:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2009