What is one thing in your life that you can work on doing or being better?

mine is to give the Lord more time what about you?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 6:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would say that I need to spend more time with God. I need to dig more deeply into His Word. I want my hunger and desire for Him to never decrease but to only increase. I need to work harder to spread His Word. I need to make sure that I continue to serve Him but only in the right capacity and always with the right attitude. I need to make sure that I raise my children in the the nurture and admonition of the Lord. There are always just so many ways in which I can grow and areas in which I need to improve or change. Thankfully, He loves me in spite of me. He doesn't love me because of who I am but because of Who He is.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Mine would be letting go of certain situations and people and letting God handle them. I'm getting better at it, though.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Being more forgiving. There are some people in my life (mainly my ILs) where I have a hard time letting go of past wrongs and forgiving them, even though I know it's to everyone's benefit it I forgive them.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Mine would have to be working on being healthier. Food is just too good, ack!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Not getting mad so easily. Must be the Shawnee blood in me.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Going to church would be a start! Eating Healthier, Working out more! Not being so afraid to try new things.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I agree hinson. I can always give God more of my time. Considering I always have His undivided attention, I feel I never give Him enough of my time. I could also work on my responses to certain things, and how I handle myself,and present myself as a Christian. Great question by the way,sweetie. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Being less judgmental, spreading peace, helping others, and making myself and my family as happy healthy and well-rounded as possible.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am currently working on thinking possative. I was brought up in a house where nothing was good enough, where perfection wasn't perfect and you were always wrong... My mother knows more than God if you ask her... So, I in turn grew up to think of everything in a negative fasion. As an adult I have learned that only I can take charge of my life and no matter what anyone tells me I have to have faith in me. So, I am not learning how to change my thoughts away from that "I can't do anything right" to "This is possible" I'm learning how to think of things in terms of wants as apposed to don't wants... possative instead of negatives...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Patience is the biggest one. Next would be personal time to meditate and connect deeper with my spiritual self.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2009