Rash on the bottom? What can it be?

I noticed 2 days ago my 4 year old DD has a pinple like thing on her butt. It didnt go away next day and noticed more. Today its all over. I really havent changed soaps, and butt is the only place where I see this. It looks likes like small zits. What do you think it can be?

Meachan

Asked by Meachan at 6:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• It sounds like heat rash. Give her a good soaking bath and let her run in her underwear that way it'll air out... my son gets heat rash alot.. it's bad for happening in the armpits too.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I agree, sounds like a heat rash. Air it out!
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I agree, sounds like heat rash or prickly heat. No diaper is the best cure. Also when she has one on use corn starch baby powder on her tush.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Could be heat rash. Has she been in any swimming areas? Maybe swimmer's itch. Use witch hazel to sooth the rash & shea butter to heal it.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009