what is cashcrate?

im interested but dont understand the process...call me stupid, but it just doesnt make sence to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• CashCrate is where you complete free offers for money. You can also answer daily surveys as well. Most of the offers are yes/no answers or skip.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Other than a waist of time and more than likely money? Cash Create is what's called a GPT or Get Paid To site... You mainly earn your money through referals. The more people you sucker in to spending hours a day on there the better... But it's really hard to earn any decent money on there without doing that. You get paid usually between $.05 and $.75 to complete offers and get tons of spam and annoying telemarketing calls. There are some that pay as much as $15 but you would have to buy something and it mostlikely costs $14.75... I have been a member for a LONG time and in total I have been mailed 2 checks. One for $16 after I spent $20 and 6 weeks and the second for $36 but I had to join Columbia House DVD club to get it... I never earned any money. Sure they pay you $.80 a day for surveys but I would spend an hour takeing a survey to be told I don't qualify.

Don't waist your time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Cashcrate is like any other work at home job, if you don't understand it you won't make any money. You do not have to spend any money to make money there. I've been a member for over 2 years and I've ONLY spent money on products I wanted to purchase anyway. Feel free to message me here and I'll walk you through it. It doesn't matter if you're signed up under me or not, I'll still help you.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009