Why are so many women on here clueless about when to take a pregnancy test?

I mean, Sheesh! If you read the box it will tell you when to test. And come on common sense, ladies....if you've missed you're period and have been trying or having unprotected sex then take the test. It's not rocket science!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably because they're either too excited or too scared to wait the required time and they're hoping someone will tell them to test right away and it'll work...

Who put the stick up your rump?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• A lot of them could be young and don't know so they have to ask. That is ok and it is ok to be scared too.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Literacy is becoming a lost art.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Because they really know, but want to tell someone...anyone...that they think they are pregnant and get congratulated on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I think we would find that a lot of women on here are clueless about much more than when to take a test!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Why is this even any of your problem? I agree their probably just scared.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• They really just want someone to hold their hand while they do it. It's annoying to me too, though.
    MommaNoonoo

Answer by MommaNoonoo at 8:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If it annoys you don't open/read/comment on the post. Some people just don't know and need advice. Isn't that one of the things this website is for? Advice? Take a chill pill.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I think they just want to talk about it.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Honestly, I think it is 1 of 2 things. Either they are trolls and just want attention. OR they DONT have any kids, and every time they have sex they think they are pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009