Yay!Whoo Hoo!

Just found out last night that my psycho upstairs neighbors are being evicted! Finally the nightmare is over! We decided that it was us or them,and the landlord came thru for us!Anyone have any crazy neighbor stories? I bet I can beat all of them with these fools we got!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 7:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we bought our house (not this one) from some people who later bought a house behind ours. well, they were odd. one day we were outside talking to some family and friends and we see this couple go outside buck naked in nothing but smiles and tennis shoes to do yard work. (our backyards bumped up against each other). one time the husband went outside in july, in boxers, and procedeed to sing jingle bells for two hours at the top of his lungs. the wife, who is not disabled, would drive around our neighborhood on one of those power scooter things. she would go to the store, buy a ton of stuff, lay it out in the driveway, pack it back up and return it to the store. these people were known through our whole neighborhood as the looney's. oh and i was told by someone else who had these neighbors, the wife liked to clean house naked. with the windows open. ewwwww!
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You must tell me, TMJ... I am now curious... what'd they do?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yay for it working out well for you! I hope new neighbors move in who are much better.

Answer by Bmat at 7:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• We had to get a pertict order against our neighboor. she is a phycho!! she even went nuts on the cops when they served her the papers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• At our last duty station, the building behind us ended up being all single fathers. The wives left, and left the kids. When we first moved there, 2 of the couples apparently swapped husbands, and were fine with it. Until one husband asked the other wife to marry him, and she got a bigger ring. Both move away. The neighbors we have here, the most annoying thing is their trash in my yard. Their cig butt in my flowers.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm so happy for you! There is nothing more relieving than getting rid of bad neighbors. I hope the next ones are a lot better.
    I've lived to plenty of bad neighbors over the years, but when we lived in a duplex we had a family on the other side who were worse than white trailer trash. They were foul, disgusting, rude, obnoxious, filthy, ignorant, and cruel. I was never so happy as I was the day they moved away. My poor landlord, though, had a month's worth of cleaning, remodelling, and hauling their filthy junk away. They lived there less than a year and tore the place apart! He was such a nice landlord, too. They really took advantage of him.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Ours would put their trash out on Thurs morning, trash day is Wed morning! They would just pile it on all week long & what do u know every day it would end up in our yard! They let their kids run in the road making cars screech to a stop! Let their kids swim in the huge puddle in their yard! Well finally disaster struck & the 3 yo boy was playing w/ matches & burned the place down. My 1st thought was I hope everyone is ok. My 2nd thought was thank heaven they finally have to move! May sound mean of me but they werent clean & didnt care about those poor kids who were always in my yard playing on the baby swing! I only wish a better life for those poor little ones its not their fault their parents dont care :(
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Troll comes to mind when I think of the woman next door. She really should be living under a bridge somewhere, or at the least hanging upside down in a corner! She has 2 yr old twins. She swears so loud and bad a pirate would blush! She leaves her LO's strapped to a stroller on the porch so she and her live in whatever he is can fight. The whole block knows their business. It is a rental property and I can't wait until they are gone. The 4 college aged boys that used to live there were more quiet! Saturday she got drunk at a party and assulted someone with a baby on her hip...became hysterical when CSB made a surprise visit to her house this Sunday. Was screaming and yelling on the phone out on her porch for God and everyone to hear. She has also sold pot in broad daylight to cars on the street. She gives new meaning to the word SHREW! of TRASH! Ugghhh!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Omg! My neighbor got arrested last week in a drug bust! They found cocaine, heroin, weed, & pills that she had stolen from walgreens where she worked. She's in jail w/an $83,000 bond, they took eviction notice 2 the jail & gave her 3 days 2 get out. Police took her 9yo outta the house, the 17yo ran cuz he was involved & of course she lost her job! They were SO obvious my (almost) 5yo said she knew that she wasn't allowed near them! I sat on my swing out front & counted 15 cars in a matter of 1 1/2hrs. They would pull in, be in the house for 2 mins, then gone. I'm SO glad they're gone! & I'm happy 4 u 2!!!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2009